Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The new way to see Music! Bonnaroo 2005!

I am not exactly sure if I am a fan of jumping from stage to stage without a chance to take in the experience of a band. That's kind of the new format with all of these festivals this summer, don't get me wrong I went to Bonnaroo.
And enjoyed it to the fullest but I did think it was a little more commercial than I expected as well as some of the artist thinking it was just one big party instead of a time to make a statement or play there ass's off, TREY! I was there for more than just Trey of course and most every band or artist that I heard satisfied me musically and emotionally. De La Soul and Mars Volta, lit it up for the late night and I will not forget it!

Don't forget a very funny moment with a good friend of mine as we walked up to the Silent Disco!

My good friends at Jambase said it best "Bonnaroo is a State of Mind" and I agree. Check out the article it's a great one!

No comments: